Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Finished Quilt

Ok, it's just a baby quilt, but it's finished and it feels good! This is one of the cutest things I've copied blatantly from Pinterest. Thank you random person TheSewingChick.blogspot.com for coming up with this layout.  I highly suggest taking a trip to her very professional website. Such cute things! This layout uses one charm pack and whatever solids you have to coordinate.
My cousin Sharon is doing the 'honors' of holding it while
I direct her a 'little bit left', 'little bit right' trying to avoid shadows.

I ordered one of the fabrics from the Fresh Cut Collection for the backing. It was so hard to choose - everything in this collection is so cute! End the end we went with the grey floral and did an all over meander on it.
We had a gorgeous mid-Novemeber day with temps in the
50's and bright sun.
That weekend was our church's craft fair and a friend offered to display some of my quilts for the sale. Nothing sold, but I was just a tiny bit proud to see my quilts hanging there.
At Community of Hope's Craft Fair in Rosemount, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment