Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Couple of Gift Items

First up is this Fall runner I made for my sister, Julie. I bought these fat quarters at my new fave quilt shop - Twin Cities Quilting - in St. Paul. It's only 10 minutes from work so very dangerous indeed. They have a nice selection of modern fabric and good examples up everywhere. This is from the Silver Lining Collection. I love the leaves. Here it is on Julie's countertop in Virginia! Looks good in her kitchen, I'd say.
 

 
 
A design from Fabulously Fast Quilts by Amy Smart
Chair by Uncle Otto
And then this is the baby quilt I made for Jeri. I think I already shared about the construction of this adorable butterfly pattern in another post so I'll keep this short. It was so easy and fun to watch the blocks come together. The fabrics are a mix of stash and solids.
She wasn't so sure of the person peering down at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment