Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Little Protégé


This past Christmas, a very special girl was gifted with a sewing machine by her parents. Her parents knew that she loved to sew because she likes to hang out with the ladies of Sewn Together. Now imitation is the greatest form of flattery so when I heard they purchased the very machine I have, I wanted to help her 'get going'. She's a quick learn, often times watching tutes on YouTube. Kids these days! So we've been spending some Sunday's together and she decided to make a double zippered pouch.
 
Supplies from Edie's stash. She's into pink!


Her first zipper! Slow and steady, in it goes.
And here's a happy kiddo on the trip home with her finished project! I hope her family is very proud of her. Not many girls her age can do this!
Those bunnies are standing upright on the other side too!
When you open it up there's one zippered mesh pocket and
one zippered plastic pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment