Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Hello Everyone!
I just realized it's Wednesday. Here's a few projects that are in process.
 
When you buy a $200 dry steam iron you must sew an Elizabeth Hartman quilted tote. Pretty sure this is the 'quilters motto'. Fabric is Notting Hill.
 
 My friend, Tori, inspired me to work on these tiny paper-pieced tulips. The fabric is Priory Square from Katy Jones. It'll be a spring wall quilt. Not saying which spring ;).
 
 And my impromptu baby quilt. Making double HSTs can be rewarding and fun as long as you remember that out of each set comes a righty and a lefty.
 Instead of the tradional 9 patch block, I decided to sew these guys in strips. Currently, I'm 3 strips in and realized that I've ironed the seams all the same direction. Naturally, I will correct this so the cross seams nestle all snug as a bug-like. The charm pack is Fresh Cut. Moda.

No comments:

Post a Comment